This is a special follow-on to our latest newsletter, which you can find here.
If you're wondering how to tell if your energy is unfocused, take this quick test. Give yourself 1 point for each statement that sounds like you.
- Ideas are blowing around in your head like fallen leaves on your lawn
- You have a lot of half-finished tasks lying around
- Little successes seem to take a big effort
- You keep wanting to set aside larger and larger chunks of time - and not finding them
- Little things distract you easily
- You check your email more than regularly
- You keep trying the same things over and over, expecting different results
- You live on caffeine and sugar
- Your short term memory is shot - it's very challenging to remember even simple things
- "No" hasn't been in your vocabulary for months
1 - 3 You're human and on the right track. Keep going.
4 - 6 You're borderline. Take a few deep breaths and figure out where you need to focus.
7+ Focus? What's focus? - Put down the sledgehammer and take some time to recenter your thoughts and actions before proceeding.