This one-day Principles of Persuasion Workshop® is based on Dr. Robert Cialdini’s ground-breaking book Influence: Science & Practice. Our instructor, Robert Slade, was personally trained by Dr. Ciladini, and is one of only 7 licensed instructors in the U.S.
Generally, this course is only offered through corporations. However, this class, although limited in size, will be open to the public on a first come, first served basis. This will be the first time it is offered as a public workshop in Colorado.
Dr. Cialdini’s material has been well received worldwide, including Asia, Europe, Australia, India, and North and South America.
Would you like to be able to persuade others to support your ideas? You will learn the principles for ethically and successfully influencing others. These principles can help you develop trusted relationships, work with others during times of uncertainty, and even influence people who don’t know you or don’t like you. Workshop exercises will help you start to put these practices into play right away in solving your own influence challenges.
- The Six Universal Principles of Persuasion scientifically proven to be most effective
- Activators which will most effectively initiate each Principle
- Amplifiers that will act as rocket boosters to amplify the effectiveness of each Principle
- Conditions and situations where each Principle works best
- How to most effectively use these Principles together
- Recognizing the difference between what the science says and what others can only guess
- Protecting yourself and those you want to protect from unethical persuasion
- How to recognize the most powerful “Moments of Influence”, and how to respond
Cost: $425/person. Includes a copy of the book Influence: Science & Practice, participant materials, lunch, and the opportunity to network with other professionals interested in improving their overall influence effectiveness.
Registration is closed. Contact us for more information about future classes.